NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- Are you qualified, hardworking, and looking for a great opportunity with a leader in the Bookkeeping industry?
- Do you have minimum 10 years of experience in full-cycle bookkeeping?
- Do you have solid skills in both Sage 50 and QuickBooks software?
- Are you willing to commute to offices throughout the lower mainland to perform full-cycle bookkeeping for assigned clients?
If you are qualified, please forward your resume to us for consideration.
At Pacific Office Solutions (POS), we provide training and accounting services to small and medium size organizations across BC. We make it our mission to eliminate our client’s fear of uncertainty and give them greater control over their business financials. We listen to their needs and provide reliable and timely solutions designed to optimize their productivity and profitability.
As a senior Bookkeeper, you will be responsible to perform full cycle bookkeeping services for clients you bring on board or clients who are assigned to you.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- GST, PST, Corporate, Payroll tax and WSBC (formerly, WCB) remittances posted and deadlines met
- Setup accounting systems that meet the needs of our clients
- Review and prepare year-end bookkeeping files
- Review and analyze financial statements
- Prepare draft monthly financial reports
- Job costing and inventory control
- Process Payroll using TelPay
- Perform Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Post A/R and A/P
- Complete Paperwork, filing and other admin tasks as needed.
- Prospect to new clients that will benefit from POS’s value offerings. In addition to a base salary, a business development incentive will be applied to your compensation for new clients brought by you.
As a valued member of the POS team, You
- take accountability for your client files assigned to you
- have a car and are willing to commute across the Vancouver metro area to work on clients sites as required
- are diligent in providing timely and accurate reporting on clients’ files
- are reliable in following the POS processes and procedures for client bookkeeping
- customer service driven in your interactions with clients
- efficient, practical and problem solver in your approach on client files
- are energetic, highly motivated and goal-driven
- are detail oriented, perform accurate work and meet established deadlines
- have excellent time management and planning skills and demonstrate a high level of accountability and dependability
- have strong interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all interactions
- are committed and receptive to learning
- impressive as you seek excellence in the quality of service provide
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate or diploma in Accounting, or Bookkeeping an asset.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a bookkeeper
- Proficient use of various office based software including QuickBooks, Sage 50/Simply Accounting, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Business development, management background and sales experience is an asset
To apply, please send your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted for a follow up interview. Please no phone calls.